As a google adsense publisher of course you want to increase your adsense income to high and a maximum earning from ads on your blog. Today so many adsense publishers who complain due to decreased revenue, whereas visitors blog is quite high.
10 tips How to increase adsense earnings I will explain how to publisher can raise revenue as expected in legal way and does not violate adsense policy. Actually there are many factors that cause decline or less maximum adsense income. One is less conscious visitors to the blog are reluctant to give reward to the owner of the blog by clicking on their ads. However, if just a click advertising does not make loss for blog readers.
Blog visitors should to know there a lot of information they got from blog - useful information gained from reading the article on a blog. In fact, there may be articles that may really expected for them and obtained. The blog readers did clearly unwise to do. Because it will greatly reduce the income of bloggers who rely revenue from advertising on their blogs. The reader is supposed to be more appreciative of a writer by providing ad clicks and not even block the ads there. Another cause adsense revenue decline is less appropriate ad placement so hard to see visitors.
It could also be caused due to a decrease earning is the ads are not eye cacthcing for blog reader's eye. Then the blog / content is not in a good niche and do not have the best CTR Adsense. Then how to make your google adsense earnings raise and you will get high paid?
This time we will learn to be more creative, there are a few simple tips to increase adsense income for you in a way that is legal and does not violate the regulations of Adsense.
1. The first and most important is to make your blog has a lot of visitors. With a lot of visitors who read your articles then the chance to get ad clicks will be greater. In contrast to the opposite situation. If your blog is deserted of clicks will also deserted. Perhaps could absolutely no click at all.
2. Create good content and quality, try to fit with the niche. With so the high paying ads will appear and pay the high price of every click. Regarding high-value niche adsense please find references on Google Search. Many of the bloggers who already share this problem.
3. The right ad placement. It is also an important factor in increasing adsense revenue. By placing the ad units where are easily seen by visitors then the possibility of visitors to click will be higher . Installation of ad units my recommendation are, next to or under the title of a blog with ad size 728 x 90 or 970 x 90, right and left widget ad size 300 x 250 or 160 x 600 (at this position is usually better suited to the type of banner ads ), under the title of the blog or the bottom of a blog article or in the middle of the article, suitable for ad unit with size 336 x 280 or 468 x 60. I recommend using responsive design that automatically adjusts the display device that is used when opening a blog page.
4. Adjust font background color, title and description of ads to your blog. If the link on your blog article title is green, then make the title of the ad is also more attractive green. The benefit of course you already knew.
5. Create a blog with fast loading as possible. With fast loading blog so visitors with slow connections do not have to wait long to open your blog page. This contrasts with the opposite situation, if your blog has a heavy load of visitors will be difficult to open a page and can even be directly close the tab and switch to open other people's blogs. Then do what this relation with adsense revenue ?. Of course you also can create your own reason.
6. Remove non-essential blog widget and create a simple template. With so many widgets on blogs, this is will making your blog ads does not get visitors attention, they will more interest to your widget and this can eliminate the chance of click ads on your blog.
7. Block ads with low price to appear in your blog. A detailed description of this. please googling it.
8. Create a special ad units. In this way, the adsense party will put the unit adsense ads on your blog as a competitor auctions are displayed to the advertiser. So advertisers who provide the highest paid ads which will automatically be displayed on your blog page. To use a blog with responsive design ad units that are responsive also to appear in your blog. Responsive ad units will be used to adjust the whole device a visitor opens the blog page. This situation will certainly help increase adsense earnings.
10. Finally, stay confident and keep trying and a lot of praying to the God. To be given a lot of luck. reward to the author blog by clicking ads. there is even a blog visitors extreme block ads from appearing in their browser one using adblock plugin. It's really unfair action for a blog owner with adsense.
This just a few tips to increase adsense income that I can share. If it is still not satisfied with the tips above, please find another reference because I also still learning. Ok, so and hopefully useful. Thank's for visit ..
Photo By; yasirli.me***